Saturday, November 17, 2007

STOP! Do not Buy NuWave Oven until you see this !

Are you in a hurry? then click here for Nuwave Oven limited time only bonuses!

Read on...

Are you searching for the information for Nuwave Oven? then you've come to the right place. I was looking for a new Oven when I came across the informercial. In advertisement, Nuwave oven claims it cooks up to 50% faster than a conventional oven with no preheating or defrosting. It also has patented infrared cooking features along with other attractive benefits. Too good to be true huh? I went ahead and order one unit myself anyway.

As soon as I got Nuwave oven, I prepare dinner with it. Ok... here's my short review of Nuwave Owen.

What I don't like about Nuwave oven:
1. The size is a little small if you have a family of 6. It just won't cut it.
2. Nuwave oven is too air tight. The meat I cook lack crispiness although it is stil moist and delicious. I don't knwo about you, but some people like me really love the crispiness that conventionial oven produced.
3. The meat cooked with Nuwave oven looked glaze.

What I like about Nuwave oven:
1. Nuwave Oven helps reduce the fat from the foods. You will be suprised of the amount of fats dripping down the stand as you cook the meat.
2. It's easy to use and clean.
3. The foods are delicious and moistured.
4. It took less time to prepare the foods compare to conventional oven. For example, a 3.5lbs takes about 60 minutes from frozen to cooked with Nuwave oven.
5. Nuwave Oven does exactly what they said in TV.

IN short, Nuwave Oven is highly recommended.
I ordered Nuwave Oven online via this website, I am pretty thrilled with their customer service. While many other users complain about other delears, I am glad that the one I bought from hav excellent customer service.
Click here for more information.

If you need help, you can contact me(oh yeah my name is John) here:
pehelp2006[a]gmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Nu-Wave Oven is fantastic! I got mine at Harriet Carter

Unknown said...

It is, by far, the best item in the kitchen. My 2 best friends love so much that they come my house and bring all the ingredients so we can cook and eat healthy. They are buying their machines this week. In the other hand, my 2 teenagers experiment with food almost every night (from pizza to steaks and baked potato). Great investment !!!

Perspective said...

There is something wrong here. Look on the rest of the internet for reviews. Yes, it cooks well but, the biggest complaint I have found is that the dome cracks after a few months. I mean cracks in pieces, no longer usable, kind of cracks. Then you have to pay approx. $30 for a new dome! Please think that over before buying a $150 appliance.

 

If you've typed uwave oven, nwave oven, nuave oven, nuwae oven, nuwav oven, nuwaveoven, nuwave wen, nuwave oen, nuwave ovn, nuwave ove , you are in the right place.